Unfortunately, the venue has cancelled because it will be unsafe for guests and staff due to COVID-19.
We will plan to record the exchange of vows (held at our home) and offer a way for our loved ones to watch live from the safety of their own homes.
We love you! Stay safe.
CURRENT SITUATION — 4 Weeks to “I Do”
We are scaling back our wedding plans, but WE HAVE NOT CANCELLED. Please go ahead and RSVP regarding your availability and intent to attend the wedding.
North Carolina has not updated any restrictions beyond April 30. Once those updates have been published, we will make adjustments accordingly. We still have the venue and as long as we can hold an event for 50 people safely we will do so there. If not, we will have a small wedding ceremony at home with a few witnesses. Either way, we are working to add a virtual viewing option.
We do not recommend that people travel to attend. If you are in a high risk health category, please stay safely at home.
We are still getting married on May 15…no matter what. After all, our birthday comes just once a year. It will still be the BEST DAY EVER. We appreciate all of your continued love and support!
— With Love, Craig & Jeremiah
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Q: What factors are you considering when making your decisions on the wedding?
- North Carolina is under a stay at home order until April 30
- North Carolina public schools are closed through May 15
- CDC Recommendations
- NASCAR All Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway is still scheduled for May 16
- Wedding license appointments were full last time we called. The next round of availability opens up on 4/17.
- ABC permit to serve alcohol is still pending. — (GASP!)
Q: How should I update you if my plans have changed since sending my RSVP?
- Please email or call Jeremiah or Craig with your changes and we’ll update your RSVP status.
Q: If I haven’t RSVP’d yet, is it too late?
- No, you can still send the return card or email/call with your RSVP information.
Q: How will you decide who to include in a smaller event? How will I know if I’m included?
- We will start with the positive RSVP responses and reach out to confirm your participation either way.
Q: Will you be terribly upset if I decide I don’t feel safe enough yet to attend?
- We completely understand that your health and safety has to come first. Please take care of yourself and we will plan to celebrate with you later on.
If you have questions, please feel free to call or email us.
Jeremiah – 704.497.1234 | email@example.com
Craig – 980.621.8394 | firstname.lastname@example.org